• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buyer / seller feedback?

3dAngus

You and I are even on that count Dell. Don't start on the drooping chit, Heather will be disappointed, lol.

I was referring to Shakem-Deep. QUOTE]

Yep, I know and agree completely. You know I'm just kidding ya, but I gotta remember to leave an emoticon so others will know too.:beer:

ARYankee

I've probably had around 30 transactions since the new feedback system was put into place and I've got 3 feedbacks. Seems not many people are taking the time to leave feedback. I always try and leave feedback but most don't leave any in return.
I've had several transactions as well and as you can see I haven't had any feedback. I always leave feedback whether here or any where else that I do business that has the feature.

3dAngus

I've had several transactions as well and as you can see I haven't had any feedback. I always leave feedback whether here or any where else that I do business that has the feature.
There ya go. It was for an older transaction that came before the newer feedback system, but it's appropriate none-the-less. Thanks.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately there's no way that I can think of to make people leave feedback. (No means to track transactions) I could perhaps make another "read this post" and ask people to leave feedback. But again, we'd be relying on people taking the time to do it.

ARYankee

Unfortunately there's no way that I can think of to make people leave feedback. (No means to track transactions) I could perhaps make another "read this post" and ask people to leave feedback. But again, we'd be relying on people taking the time to do it.
Yeah, I understand that. I just had to whine a bit and now that I have, I feel much better. :)