• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buying a New HMMWV

ida34

Contact TedG. He has one that he just built and it is sweet. He may be persuaded to sell it for enough money but it would not be cheap. The thing is cherry and has the 6.5 TD engine. I can't remember the M designation for his but I will try to find a thread on his build. He may not want to sell it but it would be worth talking to him at least.

Here is the thread on his build.

jpinst

HI,

Do you have any pictures of the finished HMMWV? I saw many along the way and it looks great. I might be interested in purchasing it. What are your thoughts on the price? You can PM me.

Thanks

TedG

Go to the post link above in ida34's message and then go to page 19 for finished pictures. Since then, I installed rear curtain, hard doors (interchangeable with the half doors), rear spare tire mount, rear fuel/water can bracket (swing away style). It has been on two road trips with zero issues. 550 miles on odometer. Currently stored in my shop waiting for spring! After Christmas, I will get some fresh pictures loaded.
Ted

humslr

Blair here, give me a call, I'm currently under contract with General Dynamics, making them turbo diesel trucks. Just about finished with the last truck. I have 2 chassis in the pre build stage. I'd entertain a turbo overdrive truck, no hood snout. Not worth the hassle.
Blair Outlan
Usedh1.com
901-378-8877