• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buying all new interior dash and gauges

SSG ALBANESE

Time for a new look.

looking at purchasing new or nos parts. Wanted to try here first. Anyone selling?

looking online I found the speedo but not the correct fuel gauge.

anyone have recommendations? Been on amazon, eBay, classic truck, brothers and lmc.

cucvrus

I have a few clusters in my mass collection. Do you just need the fuel gauge that say "Diesel Fuel Only" and has the ring on the center of the gauge? Send me a PM with our needs. I have a few speedometers also. Complete clusters are hard to find. But at a YOUPULLIT any 1981-1987 with all idiot lights works. all you need is to switch parts around. I have bought the LMC printed circuit board for the cluster also and used it on a few CUCV's. It was $100. item. Happy Holidays.

SSG ALBANESE

CUCVRUS = Do you have a newer/newish (un faded) Voltometer as well as a gray or original dash? My goal here is to beautify the interior as I am planning a decent restoration of the interior.

SCM35A2 = Ebay, AC Delco 25078571 25045308 CUCV PRND21 Shift Indicator
LMC Truck, Speedometer, P# 36-1862 $99.95 / Screws, P# 31-0558 QTY 12 $1.95 / Window Channel Kit, P#38-5651 $99.95

cucvrus

I have new voltmeters. Not stock original ones. I use an actual gauge with numbers on it. I have the numbers and model if you are interested. I have 1 NIB dash pad. Been stored for 20 years for a special project. Little RED riding Hood M1009/MMIX. I know a few of you guys seen my stashed M1009.