• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

C & C Shout out

njfarmer

I just want to comment on a recent order from C&C Equipment. I recently purchased some parts for getting my Deuce ready for my NH inspection. One of the items was a new turn signal switch for the column. When my mechanic installed the switch he informed me it was defective. I called Scot at C&C about the problem. He immediately rushed out a new switch to get me back on the road no charge. I greatly appreciate the professional service and look forward to dealing with them again. Thank you Scot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks