• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

C pillar with turret support install?

kommando

I have a HMMWV with a truck body and hard top that originally had a turret installed, de-milled as usual where they cut the C-Pillar out. I have a new C-pillar with the turret support but I have no idea how it's supposed to go in. Looks like I'll probably have to remove the roof and the side supports or something to be able to install the C pillar part?

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a HMMWV with a truck body and hard top that originally had a turret installed, de-milled as usual where they cut the C-Pillar out. I have a new C-pillar with the turret support but I have no idea how it's supposed to go in. Looks like I'll probably have to remove the roof and the side supports or something to be able to install the C pillar part?
Pics? I have a truck body and they cut the B-pillars out but didn’t mess with the c-pillars.
I just ordered the B-pillars and everything else needed to tie it in. Retiredwarhorses was really a lot of help. He helped me understand the drawing in the TM. 6DF21709-C10E-4AC0-960A-554E9CD32649.jpeg6FCCFC8B-CAEA-4159-921D-66EA032D2788.jpeg

kommando

Pics? I have a truck body and they cut the B-pillars out but didn’t mess with the c-pillars.
I just ordered the B-pillars and everything else needed to tie it in. Retiredwarhorses was really a lot of help. He helped me understand the drawing in the TM.
mine is exactly like yours actually, cut the same way and same roof.
I think I figured it out actually, I was looking at the C pillar sections wrong, looks like I can just unbolt them, put in the C pillar bar and bolt them back in

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks