• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

C.T.I.S control module M35A3 help

bigmech

I think my CTIS control module went bad. It has been acting up, not completely displaying words and such. I could shut it down before and restart it and it would work but it finally died. Does anyone know where to by the control module for a m35A3?

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check the classifieds on SS first. Some people have taken out the CTIS systems and have been selling the parts. There have also been many for sale in the past on Ebay.

goodguyzy

BTW, i never use mine. I turned it off, if i need to lower pressure i do it manually. If i need to fill i use the emergency glad hand, faster than the CTIS. 55 PSI paved roads.

3dAngus

You have enough posts. So many people disable them off the A3, I would post a want to buy (WTB) on SS. I'm sure some people just have then dangling there and never thought of selling it.

Edit: OK, I see you just did that, but it looks like a sale ad and most will ignore. Consider an edit with (WTB) in the title and you might get a better response.

Last edited:

lonegunman

They actually work best when turned off and never powered up as long as you own the truck. I never use mine and enjoy it. If you waste a couple of hundred dollars on a new control module, one of the other poorly engineered and badly built parts will fail in short order and you will be back where you started in a few days.

bweiss66

Powering Up CTIS

I recently bought a M35A3 off GL and the CTIS Doesnt power up. I thought I would ask if anyone knew where to start trouble shooting before I waste a bunch of time ?? I thought maybe they had disconnected at Pineville but the plugs on the back of the screen are attached. Thanks for any help you can give....