• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab Air Bag Bushings

yertnamreg

I'm doing my airbags right now, and like some other's experience, the bushing fell out in pieces. I called Ohio Hydraulic who called PP and they say they don't have any of the bushings (PN 2010000272). Does anyone have any leads on where to get these? I'm sure I could get some machined in delerin, but I'd prefer to just buy the correct part.

yertnamreg

Got the Delrin. OD is a perfect match. As the product page states, the ID is a little undersize so you can drill it out (still need to do that). Looks like this is a great replacement for those $22 a piece bushings. The rod with shipping was $17, and I have enough left over to make several more bushings.
IMG_20190405_160121.jpgIMG_20190405_160117.jpgIMG_20190405_160135.jpg

UPDATE:
Reamed out the Delrin to 5/8" and installed everything. It all went together super smoothly. Didn't get a chance to drive it, but there is no play between the pin/bushing/shock. Looking forward to taking it out for a spin.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks