• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab air suspension leak from manifold

PowerstrokeNC

So when I activate the cab air suspension from the manifold on the rhs of the truck. It does not raise up, and starts to leak air out of the small exhaust port on the back of the manifold.
It was working fine before, anybody else experienced this issue?

thanks for the help.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have not experienced a leak but I believe there are replaceable o rings in the manifold I think the tm shows a breakdown. I use generic replacement o rings for most applications with good results.
Will

PowerstrokeNC

Did you ever fix the air leaking from the manifold vent when you raise the cab air springs?
Yes, it was the height/leveling control behind the cab. It had gone faulty and was dumping air no matter what height the cab reached. I replaced the control and adjusted cab to the right height and it has been good ever since.

just came across this thread, height controller is leaking around the black air line that comes in the back of the controller, how do you remove the airline from the height controller? Not familiar with these fittings yet, and where can I get new air line that small if I need to replace it?

Sorry for so many ?? I am a tad green with these trucks

Cheers Seth

sargentwolf

Here's a follow-on question for yah: mine leaks and I can't remove it from the truck...Due to some idiot private using red loctite on it...

Any ideas? Can I even take the leveler apart or is there a way to unbolt the entire mounting bracket?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks