• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab Heater Blower Hose for The Deuce

I recently had similar issues. My local auto part stores did not have any and didn't think they could locate a 3" and 4" hoses. I ended up goin to Home Depot and buying the flexible duct hoses (heat duct work aisle). I spent less than $20 for both sizes. They worked great and spray painted them with camo green paint to take the shine away.

m109guy

Hardware store. Buy a metal flex pipe dryer hose. Cheaper and fits perfect. Unless you really need an original. You can get them in 4" and 3".

With a little paint, it looks like it was made for it.

Last edited:

pilot

In aircraft, for heater hose we use what is generically called "scat tubing" (no, not poop). It is available in diameters from 5/8" to 6". It is accurately called Aeroduct flexible ducting and is available at aircraft maintenance shops, aircraft salvage yards and aircraft parts companies, (like Aircraft Spruce for one example). If you have any trouble finding it, feel free to contact me.

Greg Blanchfield Devils Lake, North Dakota 701-393-4384

Oldgrunt

Thanks for all of the responces. Haven't had time to check with NAPA yet, hopfully they will carry it. I checked on Summit Racings site and they want $80.00 for a small roll, I can buy alot of OD duck tape for that. Will post when I find the best and cheapest place to find it.

Thanks again
Brett