• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cab heater core replacement

jag7720

I bought a new heater core from the local parts house... well, both of the tubes are in a different location.

Where can I get a replacement that fits the M1009?WikipediaWictionaryChambers (UK)Google imagesGoogle defineThe Free DictionaryJoin exampleWordNetGoogleUrban DictionaryAnswers.comrhymezone.comMerriam-Webster<>0

wvcidfjoguarm

Attachments

CUCV85

cross reference between parts stores

whenever I go to the parts store I bring my own part numbers. I look up everything myself.
;-)Exactly,
I often look up a part and cross reference it to another parts store like between Napa and Advance Auto Parts. Description, Price, ETC.

ssgtwright-usmc

OK, Their are two differant types of heating cores. One is for vehicles equiped with A/C and the other without A/C. The picture you should us Is of both types. The M-series truck did not have A/C unless asked for. You need one for non-A/C!!!!

ssgtwright-usmc

And I know, Why 2 differant types, 1 for A/C and the other without A/C. I am not GM but they are the ones who made the trucks.
Heater Core we all would think would be the same but they are not.