• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab Heater question

Hooty481

thats a good looking set-up OldDominionIron.

I mounted my heater under the glove box. I dont have any pictures right now. I am still going to try to hook the duct work up so it can be switched from heat to defrost because right now it will keep you from freezing but wont keep you warm. it jsut blows under the passenger seat. Still have to put a switch but for now i am just hooking up to a wire under the dash. Will try to get the number so you all will know. I am just wanting a on/off switch and have all or nothing. I dont have any switches besides a main power switch for a deuce wich i really dont want to use. I would like a switch like the cold start heater uses. I am on the hunt for one if you know anybody that has one let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks