• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab reinforcement plate

wsucougarx

Today is delivery day for the two plates Mark sent me. I need to find a camera to film the UPS guy trying to muscle those two plates out of the truck;-)

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today is delivery day for the two plates Mark sent me. I need to find a camera to film the UPS guy trying to muscle those two plates out of the truck;-)
Hope they made it okay. The original boxes are best as they're stapled shut. I had to use Gorilla tape on yours so it should have held together but you never know. Have fun with those 97 rivets (x2).

wsucougarx

LOL I will have fun with those rivets. I suppose now is the time to finally buy a rivet gun..haha. Hm,m are the Harbor Freight air rivet guns any good?

Barrman

Take a rivet with you because the ones that come with the plate are pretty big and a regular cheap rivet gun might not be able to fit.