• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab replacement

papercu

Does anyone have the TM or TB(?) for changing the cab on the M35? According to the TM, it came with the replacement cab.

mangus580

Good question! I will be doing the one on mine soon.

I will say, that when I took the cab off the parts truck, we just took our time unhooking all the wiring, and worked our way through it. Its pretty easy.

mhb285

I know you got to take the hood off. But, do you have to take off the fenders? I've got a new cab from GL that needs a little work before installation. I'd like to do this myself, but it looks a little involved for just one person. A definite need for soldier B.
Mike

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I swapped the cab and engine on my 52 thanksgiving weekend. You'll need to take the fenders off. The cab holds them up at the back of the fenders. I had a frend with a 5ton wrecker to lift the cab on and off. I sure went a lot easier.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks