• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab squeaking is going to drive me insane...

spankybear

Anybody else have this issue? I have been trying to find what is making all the noise without luck. Sounds like it coming form the back. Anyone have any tips?

spankybear

Airbag go up when aired up, cab latch pin is in... Not too sure about the rubber pad. I'll have to look. and where do I look?

coachgeo

Airbag go up when aired up, cab latch pin is in... Not too sure about the rubber pad. I'll have to look. and where do I look?
see pic cab latch. ..... folk have used rubber belt material to replace it.
CabLatchPad.jpg

also check the donuts under the air bags.... they may be deteriorated and gone

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody else have this issue? I have been trying to find what is making all the noise without luck. Sounds like it coming form the back. Anyone have any tips?
Mine were doing the same thing where the latch on each side of the cab support where the peg sticks out i wraped those 2 pegs with the aluminum over ruber heat wrap and that ended the squeaking

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks