• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab Top Help

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put the soft top on my M37 last night and can't seem to get the front/windshield edge to stay put.
The canvas top has the rope bead in it but I think the rim at the top of the windshield is too wide. Is there another part missing or do I have to crimp down that lip slightly?

Carter

When I had that problem I installed the canvas in the track letting it hang loosely over the windshield to keep it in the track then used a wood block and hammer to tap the channel closed a small amount without pinching the canvas. The corners were where it was pulling out and tapping it closed slightly fixed it and kept it in place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks