• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cabarrus County, NC vs the Trappster

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Take time to go back and take lots of pic. the local ppl know the place ,an out of towner would not. If it`s is a confusing situation (pics) you might have a chance. plead you case.

We have a school zone that says 25mph during school hours. the speed limit is 25 all the time. very confusing. you would think the speed limit is higher not during school hours. a speed trap for sure.

Jump Start

I just happened to run across your post, I live in Concord and may know the guy that wrote you the ticket. Was his eyes glazed like he had been eating donuts? Some of the cops around here are stupid. Sorry you had to meet one of them. Did you go to court? If you did not go let me tell you how it works around here. You show up at court sign your name in a book and go in the court room; they call five or six people at a time according to who signed the book the earliest. Then you talk to a DA and they ask how does this sound and give you a reduced sentence. The judge will say pay court cost dismissed. Something like this.
PS I think I know exactly where you got off I-85; did you buy your fuel at a BP station?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks