• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cadillac Gage V-100 factory parts manual, part #101927, .pdf,

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for doing that, Jim (it took a lOT of time to scan that many pages!). [thumbzup]

This is the best parts manual I have seen for the V100.

Cheers

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome job, wonder what year it was printed as it shows both the later driver seat (with the up down, forward back) controls in the rear of the seat and the 2 vision block driver (angled) set up. Very helpful.

Jason

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
I just tried to put it here.

Below is what I get when I hit 'post reply'.

I will try and do it in the TM section
------------
Cancel
Cadillac Gage V-100 factory parts manual, part #101927, 79MB.pdf
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

-------------------

Update (edited)- I get the same thing on the TM upload page. I will try and make it available on NY-Penn. If successful I will post a link on this thread.

FWIW the .pdf sucks. The source for it is a folder with .jpg files. The diagram pages all have info in the file names. They are also numbered "Cover" to "page 260". When folder view is set on 'list" or 'details' they are in numeric order and easy and fast to navigate. I always use the loose files. Never the .pdf.

Update- the jpgs are posted below

The factory 101927 diagrams are better than the ones found in the -24P. The part number page(s) follow each diagram which is easier to use than any TM.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rotor15

I just tried to put it here.

Below is what I get when I hit 'post reply'.

I will try and do it in the TM section
------------
Cancel
Cadillac Gage V-100 factory parts manual, part #101927, 79MB.pdf
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

-------------------

Update- I get the same thing on the TM upload page. I will try and make it available on NY-Penn. If successful I will post a link on this thread.

FWIW the .pdf sucks. Can I say that here? The source for it is a folder with .jpg files. The diagram pages all have info in the file names. They are also numbered "Cover" to "page 260". When folder view is 'details' they are in order and very easy, and fast, to navigate. I always use the loose files. Never the .pdf. It would make more sense to upload all the loose files (from a user standpoint) but I fear there is a limit on files per post here. How many jpgs can I put on a page? An alternate would be email. At 10mb per message it would take maybe 30 maxed out messages. I don't mind doing that once but I don't want to do it every time. Suggestions welcomed (on how to upload here -the pdf or loose files).

update- I could also do something in bit torrent
Is it possible to split it into several small PDFs?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Is it possible to split it into several small PDFs?
There is a limit here for PDFs for sure. I don't know the exact number, but uploads seem to be limited to under 18mb. Just because I could I signed up for the site. I confirmed my account and now I am waiting for account Approval. I think we can split it up or maybe with tools that the TM Section admin has we can get it uploaded.

Does @jimk need to approve us posting his creation here?

Rotor15

There is a limit here for PDFs for sure. I don't know the exact number, but uploads seem to be limited to under 18mb. Just because I could I signed up for the site. I confirmed my account and now I am waiting for account Approval. I think we can split it up or maybe with tools that the TM Section admin has we can get it uploaded.

Does @jimk need to approve us posting his creation here?
The M1083 TM's section contains files up to 70mb, how did you upload them?

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial

Here is a link. Not sure if it works. Something is there. The web site host is really bad, which is one of the reasons I no longer manage it. 3 hours of frustration. When trying to upload file the page(s) crashed 3 times before I could get a 70+ upload to stick. Each time it was over 30 min. staring and an unresponsive page, not knowing what was happening. Host has no info on file size requirements...I tried downloading a smaller size that appeared to have uploaded. Took 30 min waiting for the pdf view page to load. It was terminated suddenly and early. Probably was incomplete and or corrupt anyways. Finally got a 77mb to upload. That's undersized but pretty close. So made a new link (above). I tried to download it. Really slow data transfer so gave up. Would have taken 1/2 hour or more. Be aware the link above is untested.

I did a speed test and it is not my ISP. Suggest you try late in the evening when the host has lighter traffic. Use your browser's right click> save link as..." as opposed to using the link on the page. The file might be incomplete or corrupt.

I may check it later. Right now I've had enough

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Here is a link. Not sure if it works. Something is there. The web site host is really bad, which is one of the reasons I no longer manage it. 3 hours of frustration. When trying to upload file the page(s) crashed 3 times before I could get a 70+ upload to stick. Each time it was over 30 min. staring and an unresponsive page, not knowing what was happening. Host has no info on file size requirements...I tried downloading a smaller size that appeared to have uploaded. Took 30 min waiting for the pdf view page to load. It was terminated suddenly and early. Probably was incomplete and or corrupt anyways. Finally got a 77mb to upload. That's undersized but pretty close. So made a new link (above). I tried to download it. Really slow data transfer so gave up. Would have taken 1/2 hour or more. Be aware the link above is untested.

I did a speed test and it is not my ISP. Suggest you try late in the evening when the host has lighter traffic. Use your browser's right click> save link as..." as opposed to using the link on the page. The file might be incomplete or corrupt.

I may check it later. Right now I've had enough
I am not the "all knowing" for sure. I just right clicked and picked save as option. Agreed... Not any real action yet, but I can let it chew on it overnight. If it works - I will see what is possible to size it and be back tomorrow...

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
Here are the .jpgs. Put them in a folder. They are easy to navigate with a photo viewer. It gets even easier when you get familiar with the manual. Let me know if a page is missing or damaged.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks