• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California members

Major Asstyrd

Take Pics.

Lots of Pics.

Post same Pics!
OK. Here are a couple images from 2019 and the current flyer. We always have a couple themed showcases. The jeep one drew 65 jeeps and there were probably 10-12 elsewhere in camp not attending because the owners were selling or buying parts, or otherwise distracted. This year we are featuring HMMWV and Big Military Truck Showcases.

To see hundreds more pictures from several decades of this annual April event, and the smaller Fall version, see member photos in the Military Vehicle Collectors of California archives here: MVCC Photo Gallery (mvccnews.net)

Plymouth Flyer 032021.jpgJeep Showcase 2019 Panarama Johns cropped JPG.jpg20190420_094229.jpg
20190419_133654.jpg

Event info is at www.MVCCNews.net on the event calendar tab. The tentative activities schedule for this meet is:
Plymouth Daily.jpg

FYI one theme for 2022 is Ford GTB trucks. Time to shop for parts to get your rig ready!

A long drive in a MV or even a car is not for everyone. But this is a big buying and selling event. Great place to buy or sell things that are heavy and expensive to ship. The buyer simply picks it up! People attend from all western states and several foreign countries. That be farther than Virginia. Just sayin'....

Steve92307

can you please post on here as it gets closer? Thanks!
The guys that normally host it usually post it up in the steel Soldiers rally section in the forums but Fastnova just posted recently that it looks like all the big bear campgrounds are booked for the next year. I'm sure he will post when the next one goes out near barstow.

m35a22ton

I was unable to make the April meet in Fort Irvin, that Work thing! I head up to Big Bear offen and the camp to the west like Holcomb valley is first come! we could also stay in open desert and make a day run up to the mountains! If anyone is up for it let me know, currently I am off thursday friday and saturday!

Steve92307

I was unable to make the April meet in Fort Irvin, that Work thing! I head up to Big Bear offen and the camp to the west like Holcomb valley is first come! we could also stay in open desert and make a day run up to the mountains! If anyone is up for it let me know, currently I am off thursday friday and saturday!
I dont think many will wanna come up and hang out in the desert in the summer. We are used to it. Fastnova told me at the April rally that they are gonna have another one at the Ft Irwin location probably around the October time frame.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For anyone interested in going here's the link.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
"...The 58..."

Love that California chatter:

- Got my one and only tat' (why, Lord only knows), stationed there in Ventura County!
I think our Chief was maybe a little harder on us than some... He gave us that speech every time we got any liberty. I managed to came out with none.
There were other sections with different leadership that HAD to wear their shirts. He always made a point of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks