• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Call me crazy but

dcwilkie

One of the reasons I bought a Deuce was "just in case". Just in case the Mayan Calendar is accurate (doubts exist as to how the MC correlates to the Gregorian), just in case standard fuel becomes hard to find, just in case the fault that runs through North Alabama becomes active, just in case Yellowstone blows, just in case they stop selling the Deuce and start cutting them up instead, and finally just because I always wanted one.

Is it just me :?:

dcwilkie

Why... did... I... sell... it...? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Greed? Brain fart?
Actually the buyer kind of caught me off guard. He was picking up his trailer from me and casually asked how much I'd take for the truck. Rather stupidly I gave him a price that was $1000 more than it cost me. He wrote me a check then and there. :shock: I thought that amount would have cut that conversation short.
Anyway I WILL get another one. I'd like an M109 to turn into "The Cheetahmobile" at last. Still have to make the GA rally after all!:-D

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hey D,

If you are crazy then you are no crazier than the rest of us.

Hope for the best prepare for the worst has always been my motto.

By the way...I have a cherry M109 that would make a jam up camper.

Hardtop, heater, very good runner, less than 10k on the clock.

It prob spent most of it's life in the motor pool.

From the residue in the back it looks like it was used as a Ops Center when out in the woods.

PM if interested......I'll make you a good deal on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks