• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Called GL this morning about hold and...

A3superdeuce

I called customer service at GL this morning to see if they had any update on this hold for the M35a2s. The rep I talked to had NO answers for me and I had to explian that I have had these trucks at home for a month and a half which again registered surprise with her. She did ask if I wanted to return the trucks and I told her no I wanted to figure out how to release them so I could title plate and drive them.:x
I was wondering if anyone else has made any progress on this matter:roll:

A3superdeuce

I had my euc a week and a half before the letter came out and they had been home for a week when the letter was e-mailed to me. I know that they are slowly trickling out of Frankfort. I want to file for my SF97 and that's what I want to find out about, but so far no news.

BugEyeBear

I'd say go ahead & get it titled ASAP!!

IF you can get a valid title I'd have to think that it will be harder for GL to "reclaim" your truck or otherwise make your life difficult.

Let's hope that the "posession is 9/10's" rule applies!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
The SF titling group is an entirely seperate group that who you called. They could care less about the gauges. they only care about the $60...File away before you talk them into taking the trucks back. You should have done it as soon as they hit your yard...

WyoDeuce

I got my euc a day before the hold came out and went to pickup the following wed.(11/4/09) No trouble picking up or driving home. I tried to convince the dmv here in wyoming that since it was a millitary truck I had no title and they should issue me one from my other paperwork. It allmost worked but they called GL and were told about the sf97. I tried to avoid the sf97 because my truck is on the hold list. I applied for the sf97 on fri (11/13/09) and am hoping that it goes through. I wish everyone would stop calling GL and telling them that they have trucks in their posession that are on hold. It is just going to make things more difficult for the rest of us. Don't offer up information unless they ask for it. I didn't say a word when I picked my truck up and I didn't say a word when I filed my sf97. If they want to talk to me they have my phone # and e-mail. I haven't misrepresented myself to GL and therefore have done nothing wrong. GL rules stated that I had to remove my truck in 14 days from paid invoice so I did.