• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling all British Military Vehicles 2013 British Invasion Stowe VT sept 20-22

derekchace

Hello Guys,

We are adding a military vehicle class to this years show in Stowe VT. The show attracts about 700 British vehicles and is lacking in a military presence .

I seem to the only one going with my 101 and Shorland and a couple other ex mod Rover's . We really would love to see some of the armor we know is in New England! So grab you Ferret, Fox, Saracen, Scorpion, Fv432, or what ever else ex mod you have.

The show is open to us setting up a display. The crowd loves seeing the military vehicles and its a great show. If any one would like to come please message me or post up.

If we can get some numbers we are going to put together a British daily Military convoy/ parade though the town and show field.

Location is Stowe VT

date 20-22 September.

Cost $60 per vehicle

http://britishinvasion.com/

Last edited:

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Having been to the show before - I'd say no. Its a show to celebrate British manufacture. So a Dutch Army Land Rover - all correctly painted with NL decals etc., would be ok, but a British Army painted 'Mog would not.

Just my 2c.

L1A1

Just my 2c.
Shouldn't that be "2p"? :D . Yeah that's a bit too far for me as well. I'm in thew reassembly phase of my ferret (Mk.1/2) resto & a long way from being done :-( . I'm not sure my S-3 airportable light weight (Land rover) would make it, either. Shame as it sounds like a nice event.

Jinxkat
How do you like your Series III 109? Hard or soft top? 'Been thinking long & hard about one of those....
Matt

derekchace

109's are great. Owed a bunch over the years. If you are looking for another rover L1A1 give me a ring our check out my site gmr4x4.com . I sell old mod rovers for a living and we always have something kicking around

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks