• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling all Cincinnati area members

bugwugger

My local PD asked me and all members in the area to join forces and meet up for the Goshen national night out Tues August 2nd 2pm in Goshen Ohio. Last years turn out was 3000 and the twp is hopping for 6000 this year. I have been asked to help gather as many military vehicles as possible. This event starts at 4 and goes till 11.
This event is a community block party that will*have*activities such as; helicopter rides, police and fire demonstrations, live music, food, professional wrestling, military displays/activities, car show and much more.
Vendors local and tristate welcome. Everything is free except food and helicopter rides.

If interested please respond to this post. Mark

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
Yeah he sent me a PM stating no money bla bla bla I will pay. yeahda yeahda yeahda. He really owes Michelle the Money sense June. So 60 days later and nada. I know where this is going.
And you wounder why I am not selling anything on SS any more. It would be different if it was money for used parts, trading, ect.. but I put up the cash to get the shirts and when someone does not pay 80 bucks worth it hurts. Not like we were making a ton on the shirts. Think they were 12.50 each and we had to go get them and all that. (145 miles door to door)

and before you noobs start in and say " I know a guy who would have done it for 5 bucks a shirt" well you know what.... We liked this guy.. super service, good quality, great t shirts, USA made! I would rather pay a few extra to keep the little guy going and have a great product.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm, not a way to get a good reputation in the area (Cincy) or on the site.

augiedoggy

haspin shirt

Westy and Michelle, thanks for the doing the shirts, I get a kick out of it everytime i see it!
sorry you're not able to collect from everyone.
I'm thinkin' C.O.D. from now on!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks