• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling all Nor Cal SS members 4 parade

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Gang,

There's been some chat about getting some Nor Cal SS members together...well here ya go.

I've been contacted by a non-profit org. in Vacaville to participate in the "Fiesta Days" parade in Vacaville on Sat. May 26th. They want to have a "salute to our soldiers" theme and are lookiing for Mil. Veh. support.

I'm in with my Deuce and am offering others to join in. Please let me know if you can and what you'll be bringing. This could be the start of some fun SS events.

Go to www.mvccnews.net to see other events we can piggy back.

let me know

jtrojan715

Mike im in if i can get some things sorted out on my deuce. mostly brakes. i should know in a week or so for sure. Do you know what time we need to be there? i live in paradise and might have to come down the night befor.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike im in if i can get some things sorted out on my deuce. mostly brakes. i should know in a week or so for sure. Do you know what time we need to be there? i live in paradise and might have to come down the night befor.
let me know if you need some help with those brakes.

jtrojan715

Mike thanks for the offer think i got it. all the shoes were way out of adj.

Hans, Hitch a ride with some one. if my son dosnt want to go, ride with me.

couple more little things to do on her and shes ready:)

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
bump.

the lady i'm organizing with is looking for a vehicle count. Can i get anymore takers?

Seth_O

I have a bobbed deuce I would love to bring from Sac. It's currently in pieces, I only have medium confidence I can have it together and running by then. But if I do, I'll be there!

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bump...since it's fast approaching...

Any other takers? I'm still waiting on the timeline and parade position and will post as soon as i get it.