• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling All Okies!

brazengoat06

Looking for Wheeling Partners and Car Show Attenders!

Ive gathered some interest from a few souls in going wheeling and got me thinking about soliciting anybody else in the Okie area interested in such events. If we can put together a local database of names and numbers we can keep each other up to date and informed on each others projects, meets, and wheeling adventurers. I haven't seen such info available as of yet. If im behind the times please feel free to enlighten me. Thanks. Looking forward to Talking to you all! Austin

Feel Free to PM or Reply

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The KAMO group (Kansas, Arkansas, Missori, oklahoma) have an annual event in Wyandotte each fall. The Oklahoma City group does a few parades each year. Not much else going on.

brazengoat06

Ya I'm hoping to get everyone a bit more involved which definitely includes myself. Just got my truck fixed and am interested in going wheeling the weekend after next.

brazengoat06

Now that i live just about half way between Tulsa and OKC I need to watch for more activities in that part of the state.
If you would like, PM me your cell and I will text you and everyone our upcoming plans for the weekend of the 20th. If all gets finalized that is. I will also post up on here but it's easier to cordinate via cell.

brazengoat06

Apologize for the late notice, but a few of us will be playing at the Keystone Dam Offroad Park this afternoon. Exact time TBD based on final repair time of ones truck. PM for details thanks!

brazengoat06

Sept 20th 2015

South Tulsa Baptist Church Annual Car Show

Hundreds of Cars! Awesome Show! I go every year and take as many of my rigs as I can find drivers. Would love to see to new faces!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks