• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling Cincinnati tri state members (benefit) 16month old

bugwugger

There is a benefit in Goshen 9am august 13th at becks hardware in Goshen for a family that lost their 16 month old this weekend. It's a car wash and they are asking for help.
I'm asking that all member within the tri state area to bring their military vehicles and help us wash some cars. We will need to hang signs next to the highway off the trucks.
This is very sad for me, I went to school with the parents.
I myself have kids and understand the importance of helping.

Zip is 45122 and becks hardware
Is on strt 28 in Goshen.

Please txt me with any questions
513-498-9334
Mark

rpollitt01

Benifit

Hey Mark,

I just got a Deuce and need to take care of a brake issue. If I get it together my son and I will bring it over.

My thougts and payers are with the family and friends like you.

bugwugger

Thank u so much, I thought I would have more people with an open heart but I'm guessing everyone is busy this Saturday. I'd love to have other members to mingle with.
Let me know, text me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks