• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling Tacoma/Seattle Steel Soldiers

ABN173

Hey it was great to meet everyone out there at the meet, I would have liked to have stuck around longer but my allergies are making me miserable. Those were all some SHARP, CLEAN, AND WELL MAINTAINED TRUCKS! I know for sure that I have to get a M35 soon! (yes I was the lone ranger with the cucv) Sorry the pic is not the greatest I was trying to get all four vehicles in the picture, hopefully someone else took some better pics.

Dale

Attachments

kurtkds

Dale, it was great to see you and the family out there today, we'll have to do that more often... Big mike took some more pics and they should be up later today...

Kurt

PS my youngest daughter fell asleep laying on the troop seats on the way home going down the freeway!! So I guess she had a good time too.

srodocker

After being in fort steilacoom we heading to the steilacoom pub and had some lunch. man it was scary having the big tan deuce (mikes) rolling behind me! hahah

Attachments

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was great meeting some S.S. members. we all agreed to plan a road trip and get together more often.

here are some pics of the small but fun gathering...

first pic: A nice gang of deuces.
second: Kurtkds 67' deuce. Nice additions and fording kit
third: heavymetal 71' deuce. 4 color and we found out the winch worked!!!!
fourth: usmc duece cpl 70' deuce. made a hell of a trip cross country.
fifth: The group getting ready to roll down the road for a bite to eat.
sixth: parking at the pub and grill for some sharing of lies and downing of grub.
seventh: Another angle of the big boys parked for a bite to eat. Man, some of the looks we were priceless.

Thanks to everyone who came out today. The second half and I really enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to our upcoming road trip.

P.S. srodocker...you better get a deuce soon!!!!hahahaha

Attachments

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice gathering! Mike, your truck needs to be OD. Ready for a repaint? :-D I didn't think you got sun up there! Just messin' . Looks like you guys had a good time!

datsunaholic

I badly wanted to go but am fighting bronchitis... the doc has me on "no driving allowed" meds which kind of put an end to that thought. Glad to see there was a decent turnout.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks