• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Came for the TM's and finding so much more

m103project

Recently picked up a M103-A3 in pretty good shape as well as a great MEP003A gen set from a different guy I will mount on trailer for remote power needs. Planning to make a few modifications to lighten the rig, possibly changing axle and tongue landing gear for commercially manufactured ones. I am excited to find this group, looks like you all have a ton of experience. Thanks

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! Sounds like you're headed in the right direction already by downloading the TMs. There is a great community here, and folks are happy to help if you need it. But doing some research on your own, first, counts for a lot. We would all love to see some pictures of your new gear. Good luck with your project!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Recently picked up a M103-A3 in pretty good shape as well as a great MEP003A gen set from a different guy I will mount on trailer for remote power needs. Planning to make a few modifications to lighten the rig, possibly changing axle and tongue landing gear for commercially manufactured ones. I am excited to find this group, looks like you all have a ton of experience. Thanks
Welcome to the Outfit!

Like @M35fan suggested, TM's are your friend for sure. They are BORING reading, but a little time thumbing the pages will help get you the terminology if you post questions.

And, we are picture hounds here - so when you have a chance - drop us a few images of your new-to-you toys!