• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

camo flames

davesgmc

OK, OK, I KNOW its crazy, but what the heck, I will ask anyhow.

Has anyone ever seen, done, etc any camouflage colored flames? Maybe just a flame in a black/brown over the green base?

I had a CRAZY idea while looking at Elmo today to put camo flame on the hood and front. ELMO isint a restoration, but a completely custom truck, so something different like camo flames will certainly stand out. Maybe the camo done in the shapes of those chrome trucker girl types,,I ahve seen this sorta on someones duece, and I am sure we have all seen it on the marines chinook helicopter.

IDEAS???

gunboy1656

A couple weeks ago there was a post from someone who had black flames only on a green CUCV. I dont remember the link now, but I am sure someone will.

SasquatchSanta

I had camo flames put on the side of a Power Wagon once.

The guy at the body shop what did the painting was really talented. He did such a great job on the camo that by the time the paint had dried we couldn't see the flames. :shock:

There is also the possibility that the fire went out but I always figured it was just a really good camouflage job. ;)

rofl

Sorry guys but I couldn't resist. :)

For the recorrd I think it's a great idea.

hughscpa

I really like the flame idea and wish I had the talent to do that. I know I will probably be banned from SS but my duece gets painted PINK CAMO this weekend. :oops: It is going to be used as a parade vehicle to promote awareness of our breast cancer program here at work. It may be pink but I still get to drive the beast.:-D

DanMartin

I've seen the "Trucker Girl" silhouette tucked into a camo pattern before. Subtle, and you don't notice it for a few seconds. (I wish I could find the pic).

Something to think about....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks