• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camo Pattern?

50shooter

Hey guys, been searching threads for the past two nights. Found lots of good info but my newest truck has a paint job that is close to but not exact to many of the pics in the associated posts. This ws purchased from the Army so I "assume" it is a standard addition paint scheme from one time or another. Is it a version of the 4 color MERDC (sp)? The second truck is what I believe is the newer 3 color nato or what I call Woodland...correct?

Thanks
Jason

Attachments

50shooter

Forgot to include that the first truck had 2 spring seats. Never been in a deuce w/bucket seats before and not really sure why they would have done that.

Jakob

I don't have an answer to your question, but I like the camo of the first truck. Off the bat, it looks like the MERDC pattern, but I'm nowhere near an expert.