• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CAMP DELTA MVCC, Ca

papakb

The Military Vehicle Collectors of Califonia invite you all to join us at the Tower ark / Camp Delta fall meet September 19th thru the 26th.

Tower Park is a KOA propery located miles west of highway 5 on highway 12. Camping reservations can be made thru the park at (209) 369-1041, ask for Sadie.

For more information please visit our website at: www.mvccnews.net

papakb

The countdowns on!

Tower Park / Camp Delta for the Fall is only a month away! It'll be here before you know it. Make your plans now and we all hope to see you there.

Kurt & JoAnn

Stalwart

Just too far for more than once a year but we are looking forward to Spring 2011! Lets see how much fuel a M977 HEMTT burns driving 815 miles, one way. At 55-60 mph, it's going to be a LONG drive ;)

srodocker

Just too far for more than once a year but we are looking forward to Spring 2011! Lets see how much fuel a M977 HEMTT burns driving 815 miles, one way. At 55-60 mph, it's going to be a LONG drive ;)
when is that? is it a week long? that would be a fun trip. very doubtful if i could go though..maybe some year...

The Gimlis

Just wanted to thank all of you who took the time and effort to put on this event. It was the first one we have been too, and we had a blast! Met tons of new people, saw some cool vehicles, sold some junk - I mean good stuff - and bought some too (good stuff that is). We are looking forward to your April event and we are working on 30 cal and 50 cal replicas to bring along. I'm trying to talk the other half into making a Howitzer too....

Again, THANKS! :-D

PS - We are putting off a week long expedition to Saline Valley, Calif to go to the Gridley, CA event so we can play in the mud with you in Oct! Are you going to post the info here ???!!