• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Dodge M105 retrieval 6-3-09

rat4spd

Well the drive to pick up the trailer has finally happened. I was prompt at 7AM, and the Sgt loaded the 105 on my trailer with the BFF. I strapped it down and hit the road. I did move it back a few feet before I hit the highway. There was just too much tongue weight. I wouldn't have bothered except I already have about 3000# worth of parts and tools in the back of my truck.

I don't know how much luck a person can have bidding sight unseen on GL, but for $220 how could I lose? The trailer has brand new bows, new tarp, and new tires (donors for my deuce). She's in solid shape, and everything seems to work.

I loaded my MEP 003 in it, in a scary fashion using come alongs and 2X10's. I wouldn't recommend it.

Here's some pics.

Attachments

Bobert

Thats a nice trailer. Especially if you get two new tires with it.

Is it true that they only let you pick up on Wednesdays at Camp Dodge now? I hope we can pick up our deuce soon.

rat4spd

They were having a 2 for 1 special that day. :razz: I can't believe they went that cheap. I might have to grab another just for tires.

I must say that these trailers are much larger in person than I would've thought. Doing a three point turn in my back forty makes me wish I had power steering.