• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Dodge..

Milkman357

I'm just venting!

Ok Tuesday early evening I see I have my EUC approved.

I take down the number, from the GL website, that says I need to call to schedule and appointment to pick up.

Wednesday morning I try calling every 30 minutes, until 9am... ZIP..
So I email Info@GL....
Wednesday after 3pm I get a reply.....with another number of someone named Scott.....a GL employee I'm guessing as the number isnt a local number.

SO I call that number... he doesnt answer, but does call right back with another number of a NG SGT I'm supposed to schedule an appointment with..

So @ 3:30 ish I call... and leave a message! I'm sure they've gone home by that time.

here's the kicker!

From what I'm reading on here they only schedule pickups for Wednesdays!!

SO I might be waiting another week.... unless the SGT isn't too busy and decides to let me pick my M101A2 trailer up sooner...

I feel better.aua

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, I'm pretty sure you're waiting another week. The real bummer is I'm pretty sure a search on SS would have turned up all this info for you in a couple minutes. I remember seeing the SGTs number posted at one time.

Milkman357

I saw his name

I searched the forums dealing with Pickup questions...

I didnt think to search elsewhere...

:beer:

If you ever read this and want his number...

private message me.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
SGT Berkholtz is his name and he is a great guy. He is not GL, he works for the army. I have his # on my work PC. I will pm you tomorrow if you still want it.