• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Edwards MMR Open House

WarrenD

Camp Edwards MMR Open House Photos Added

MASSACHUSETTS MILITARY RESERVATI

Looks like a good time, MVs, re-enactors etc. I have heard that there may be a WW2 tank or two (Sherman, Chaffee, Stewart and/or Hellcat). Hope the good run of weekend weather holds....

Oct 23, 24 2010

Well, it wasn't really an MV event, but the 4 tanks were nice to see and tyhe WW2 re-enactment in the woods was different (hard to photograph!) Biggest issue was a lack of a schedule made available for the public for the various events. Even a posting on a bulletin board would have helped...
Photos: http://www.pbase.com/baywing/camp_edwards

Last edited:
I will be there sat and sun with the 5 ton an a friend from CT is bringing up his M38a1 cnd jeep. May have some other local trucks from my town coming if he gets drivers

BIG SARGE

Camp Edwards Open House

Camp Edwards Open House
Date: September 24th & 25th 8 PM to 4 PM
Massachusetts National Guard

Cost: Free Contact MAJOR Jerrime Oliver at ‘jerrime.oliver@us.army.mil’ or 508-233-6830
Special features of event
Revolutionary War, Civil War, and WW2 Reenactors and Vehicles.