• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Grayling Trail Ride - Parts Exchange

citizensoldier

Anybody have some nice M101 green or camo vynil cargo covers for sale? I would also like to find one good M105 cover in 3 color camo..
I have a full set of M1008 troop seats for sale or trade.. A decent M1008 tailgate, exhaust kits for a deuce I could bring. M37 parts and more!
Anybody have the chairs for the s250 shelter that locks into the floor? Wheel cylinders for a M135? M34/M135 rims? good running 360 V8? Chevy 8 lug rims in good shape? :mrgreen:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Bob, I might have one or two 135 rims. Lane If I make it, how much crap is at Stretch's? I know what SW has.

citizensoldier

Anyone have some CUCV alternators for sale or trade? A good NP205 T case? I need one of the pedistal mounts for a light kit. The smaller tube with the round plate on it if anyone has some parts.

I have two brand new 1100/20 XL's on Dayton rims for sale if anyone is interested.
A couple 5k gas gensets for sale or trade also

gimpyrobb

Yes, I have been thinking of showing up. Lane, I have an np205 that I have decided to put on the chopping block. If I go, I'll have the drop side deuce. I am not sure I can get the 135 rims, but I will do my best.

miltruckman

I am desperately trying to get my bobbed truck back togethor as I pulled it apart a while ago to swap out the cab. It is currently in the garage as a chassis only. I'm going to have some body parts left over from the swap (a little the worse for wear, rust, etc) If anyone needs a fender or hood. I also have a 5 ton vice plate that has been sitting on my shelf for years. It is time to clean out some of this extra stuff if someone can use it.

Bill

citizensoldier

Just a bump to get it to the top..:D Pipe up guys and gals if your looking for something specific or have something you need out of your garage. I am told that we have about 50 trucks registered and we always have drive ins. Its a good time to find what you need for the winter project.

gimpyrobb

Sounds like DH is not going to make it. Shelley's cat is getting ready to be put down. Looks like I might not make it after all. Will let you know soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks