• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Lejune hvac trailer grab n stash somewhere off base

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have one of the Applied HVAC trailers at Lejune. All the other ones I bought are at a private lot. Was wondering if anyone who had base access could get it out of Lejune and stash it somewhere so my guy can pick it up with the others.
Thanks
Will
will atpawnking dotcom
Looks like this one
drashgen1.jpg

majorgunho

Hey there, I am new but might be able to help.

I am at Ft. Bragg, but could wander out to camp lejune if needed. I would have to take it to Fayetteville to store it however.

Let me know.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Ok thanks. Yup Lejune is Thursday mornings only. Felix said he would meet at the gate to get someone right in. I will let you know I am trying to get a hauler to pick it up. Not having much luck. That whole 2 hours a week window make it hard.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I found a local tow company to pull it off base cheap but after a day or two they charge storage. Anyone close to Jacksonville? I dont want someone to have to drive all the way from Fayetteville to get it.

BEASTMASTER

I'm 35,40 mins away . how long u gotta leave it? I got plenty of room.
if u get it here. I'm 2 miles off rte 40 & 1/2 mile off rte 53

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have 2 at havelock and one at Lejune. All my normal haulers are temporarily out of commission. I got Felix to hold the on at Lejune till next Thursday morning when I absolutely have to get it out of there. Would rather pay a member here to grab and store than a tow company but I can have the tow yard get it out of there next Thursday if no one wants to go on base.

armyrino

Hey there. I have bought several off these from lejune. Most of them are now kept off base at a private wrecker yard contracted by iron planet. Phelix let me know that they are starting to do this more and more. The last 3 I bought they all said that they were located at camp lejune but they were actually at this other site. I have a great hauler that his shop is right down the road. Pm me for his info. He probably wont charge you much if anything at all if you mention my name.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks