• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Shelby M936 to San Antonio TX

tbci

I can recover and haul it for you. Would haul it with triaxle stepdeck. Would have enough room left to haul a CUCV or smaller size. Loaded mile rate of $4.00

Semi-truck with a 53' tri-axle step deck or a 60 ton lowboy for larger loads. Truck is 24V which helps with recoveries.

One ton P/U with 40' triple-tandem or 35' dual-tandem gooseneck for smaller loads. 35' trailer is set up with a hydraulic folding dove-tail and winch for recovery of non-running vehicles. I generally bring a set of hot batteries with me when recovering with my one-ton.

As a general rule of thumb; I always bring a couple gallons of engine oil, 5 gallons of water, 5 gallons of hydraulic oil, and a set of hand tools with me whenever I'm picking up a truck from GL.

Fully licensed & Insured. Apportioned for LA, TX, AR, OK, & MS but can permit nationwide.

$4.00/loaded mile for Semi-truck loads. Can haul up to 3 vehicles per load.
$2.75/loaded mile for Gooseneck loads. Can haul up to 2 vehicles per load.

Rates include my time for recovery. Any customer approved expenses in parts or materials will require re-imbursement upon delivery.

I currently have about 10 loads of our own equipment that I will be hauling from Joplin, MO to Alexandria, LA over the next month. Can pull loads going north on or near that route for $2.00/loaded mile-Semi-Truck, $1.25/loaded mile Gooseneck.

Michael Seeling
Twin Bridges Company, Inc.
318.792.2039 Cell
318.445.1692 Office
Attached Thumbnails

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I paid $1.50 a mile to get my 22,000lb M931 from Shelby to Houston. 500 miles. $1.50 is as good a rate as you will find.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks