• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Shelby M936 to San Antonio TX

tbci

I can recover and haul it for you. Would haul it with triaxle stepdeck. Would have enough room left to haul a CUCV or smaller size. Loaded mile rate of $4.00

Semi-truck with a 53' tri-axle step deck or a 60 ton lowboy for larger loads. Truck is 24V which helps with recoveries.

One ton P/U with 40' triple-tandem or 35' dual-tandem gooseneck for smaller loads. 35' trailer is set up with a hydraulic folding dove-tail and winch for recovery of non-running vehicles. I generally bring a set of hot batteries with me when recovering with my one-ton.

As a general rule of thumb; I always bring a couple gallons of engine oil, 5 gallons of water, 5 gallons of hydraulic oil, and a set of hand tools with me whenever I'm picking up a truck from GL.

Fully licensed & Insured. Apportioned for LA, TX, AR, OK, & MS but can permit nationwide.

$4.00/loaded mile for Semi-truck loads. Can haul up to 3 vehicles per load.
$2.75/loaded mile for Gooseneck loads. Can haul up to 2 vehicles per load.

Rates include my time for recovery. Any customer approved expenses in parts or materials will require re-imbursement upon delivery.

I currently have about 10 loads of our own equipment that I will be hauling from Joplin, MO to Alexandria, LA over the next month. Can pull loads going north on or near that route for $2.00/loaded mile-Semi-Truck, $1.25/loaded mile Gooseneck.

Michael Seeling
Twin Bridges Company, Inc.
318.792.2039 Cell
318.445.1692 Office
Attached Thumbnails

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I paid $1.50 a mile to get my 22,000lb M931 from Shelby to Houston. 500 miles. $1.50 is as good a rate as you will find.