• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Shelby Rally

Who would like to come to Shelby Rally?

• Total voters

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am still kicking things around.

The boy scout camp I manage is maybe 30 miles away. I might come up late tonight to the camp and then drive in early tomorrow instead of making the trip direct from New Orleans tomorrow morning.

I plan on definitely spending tomorrow night at the Boy Scout camp after everything has wound down. Crawdaddy will meet me there Fri am as he works Thu and we will go up with my m923 (it is at camp). GoldnEagle has some tires he has helped me secure :) that I need to offload from his truck to mine to give him some room and it is not a long haul for me.

goldneagle

The truck is fueled up and ready for the road. The hard part will be getting my a** out of bed at 5:30 AM for the trip so I don't miss the tank demo.

Tell Doug I got his replacement fuel hose in the truck.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm enjoying my mixed beverage in my M105 camper located in Jeffs compound. Another member is in the motel with his family . Probably need to be at the tank Mates area around 0830 as they may close the road.

Hopefully, Jeff will chime in, but to get to the Mates arrea, enter the South gate (need picture id/Drivers lic), cross the RR tracks and turn right. Go straight through thr first stop sign and turn right at the second stop sign and Mates is onthe right (as I recall, but I'm getting old).

Csm Davis

Yeah that was the surprise I spoke of I wanted the other plow to be mounted but it was being repaired or something. That thing is cool, it looks like a huge spider with the other plow in place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks