• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can Anyone Help Me ID A Few Parts I Have Recently Bought?

mrobbnc

I bought some items on Government Liquidators in a lot auction and some of them I cant find what they go to..I sell on ebay for a living and I was hoping to post them there, any help would be appreciated. One is a Dana Spicer Basic Overhaul Kit. Dana Part Number 127038, customer part number ETN0127038. There is also another number which is HO2296. The kit has Timken Bearings, and related heavy axle parts and includes a paper which lists various Differential Carrier and Axle Housings. Next we have a bag with 10 Steering Parts Kits made by GM, NSN is 2530-21-906-4057, The kits are marked Slide Ring and Seal Assembly and have GM O Rings and a static seal GM part number GM10513408, and a rotating seal marked GM10514192. We also have Air Filter Elements marked NSN-2940-01-053-2513. There also is an Air Breather Intake made by Air Maze NSN 2940-00-129-5339, with part number 19207-10912376, i am told its likely for a 5 Ton Truck, but I am not sure..There is also an intake manifold part number 5143916M-5100756 as well as number 102703571,and Lastly there is an Oshkosh Exhaust Pipe U shaped Part with OshKosh part number 1310040. If you know any of these I would appreciate any help you can offer.. Thanks Michael Robb

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Can Anyone Help Me ID A Few Parts I Have Recently Bought

1 and 4 is a deuce air filter housing. Do we get a donation to the site since we are doing the leg work to get you more money on EPAY?

gimpyrobb

RE: Can Anyone Help Me ID A Few Parts I Have Recently Bought

Holy crap, You got any family in Ohio? Just saw your name.

mrobbnc

Well I had an uncle James Robb and his wife who live outside Pittsburg, and my family came from Mifflintown Pa, and perhaps a few distant relatives who live in Ohio still, yeah Robb is an unusual name, and yeah I will send you a donation to the site my friend, I appreciate the help, and I am sure I will be needing more of it as time goes by as I am going to get into dealing in military surplus on a regular basis, by the way, whats your first name, I hope its not Gimpy...LOL Thanks Michael

gimpyrobb

No problem, wish I could have helped on the others. My Name is Chris Robb. Mom said we do have James Robb, but not in Pa. Welcome to the site.

mrobbnc

Did she say where he lives? There are actually 3 James Robbs in my family, my father was one of them until his death in 1995, and the other parts of my family are in Fl,Va,and NC..I am sure there is a connection somewhere, as you know, the name aint common..LOL thanks Michael

justsomeguy

The 2nd pic is a right side exhaust manifold for a 8v92; HEMTT or M911. The exhaust pipe from Oshkosh is a elbow from the turbo to a flex pipe to muffler.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks