• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can anyone ID this 8x8?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I believe it's from russia but I'm not sure. I was searching for exhaust stacks on the hummers when I happened to notice this thing in the results.

Attachments

USSR

USSR... i might be calling you real soon..... I need a BTR-60
I think that I can help you)
There are good options now. In excellent condition from a warehouse of the Ministry of Defence (with the removed weapons) will cost between $ 20 to $ 25,000 (depending on model BTR 60) inkl. shipp to NY or NJ

USSR

BTR-60R-145BM "Chaika"
Year: 1979
Mileage: about 600-700 km
Body type: Armored car
Doors: 4
Transmission: Manual
Drive Type: Full
Color: Green
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 8.00 liter
Located in the warehouse of the Ministry of Defence, demilitarized
Price: 19500$

Attachments

USSR

BTR-60PB
Year: 1975
Mileage: about 5000
Body type: Armored car
Doors: 4
Transmission: Manual
Drive Type: Full
Color: Green
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 8.00 liter
Located in the warehouse of the Ministry of Defence, demilitarized
Price: 17500$ (ship to NJ or NY inkl. in price)

Attachments

davidkroberts

yes i meant the brdm-2, Im looking into the legalities of owning one here in the Us and am looking into maximum width for street legality On federal roads its looking like 102 inches or 8.25 feet is about all you can run in the US. Im not sure how much of a problem this is going to cause ive never dealt with it before. If being overwidth for this type vehicle is an issue then driving or shipping would be much more expensive.

USSR

yes i meant the brdm-2, Im looking into the legalities of owning one here in the Us and am looking into maximum width for street legality On federal roads its looking like 102 inches or 8.25 feet is about all you can run in the US. Im not sure how much of a problem this is going to cause ive never dealt with it before. If being overwidth for this type vehicle is an issue then driving or shipping would be much more expensive.
I need to know which car you want and what price you are willing to pay. It's easier and faster I can find the appropriate option.

USSR

One person from the United States wants to buy chassis from the SA-8 Gecko))) This chassis is longer BTR 60-70))) How does he will register this in the U.S.?

Attachments

warewolf

These are really cool. Once I had an opportunity to take a closer look at Toczka (SS-21 Scarab) missile system, really nice vehicles. And they are suprisingly easy to operate. :)

USSR

These are really cool. Once I had an opportunity to take a closer look at Toczka (SS-21 Scarab) missile system, really nice vehicles. And they are suprisingly easy to operate. :)

if you arrive in Ukraine we can ride you on BTR)))
We have a professional driver - he had fought in Afghanistan and ride to these BTR in extreme conditions ... you would be able to get an unforgettable experience))

warewolf

Driving the BTR must be a unique experience, with the two engines and awfully complicated drive train, it must require a serious amount of skill. Which BTR do you have?

Last edited:

USSR

Driving a BTR mus be a unique experience, with the two engines and awfully complicated drive train, it must require a serious amount of skill. Which BTR do you have?
60-70-80))))BRDM2...)))This unique feel - when APC jumps out of the trench)))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks