• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can anyone ID this Generator

Jersey4x4

Can anyone ID this genny. I just bought it from a local guy and it runs but I don't need it and want to sell it but some ID info and specs may help. It runs good but it looks older the the rest of my collection so it is kind of a misfit so I am looking for a new home for it.

Attachments

Jersey4x4

The data plate is missing. It has a Magneto so I was thinking Clinton engine. Was hoping to find something about where this would be used by the Military and when. I cant find any info on it anywhere.

Jersey4x4

Oh yea. The guy I got it from said the old timer he acquired it from said it was mounted in the back of a HMMWV? I realy dont think so but...

rickf

They went to 24 volt with the M38, early 50's. I have one the looks sort of like that one but it is in sad shape. What were you looking to get for it?

Rick

Jersey4x4

I paid $100.00 for it and havent done anything with it except hear it run out of gas when I picked it up from the guy I bought it from so I guess $100.00 and it can be yours

They went to 24 volt with the M38, early 50's. I have one the looks sort of like that one but it is in sad shape. What were you looking to get for it?

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks