• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can Bad pcb cause no charge from the alternator??

Goinmxn

I am having a problem with one of my 931a2s. The other day on the way home from a storm my voltage started creeping down like my alternator was not charging. (brand new alternator) I got home and the next day charged the batteries and it displayed symptoms of a bad pcb. No response to start switch, fan only on low position. Then I tapped on the pcb box and she came back to life. If the pcb fails does this interrupt the charge circuit??
Thanks
Steve

Goinmxn

Thanks for the reply. Looking at the tm you can trace the wiring on the charge circuit and see it. I replaced my run solenoid and all is good now. Man it is a pain to work in that little box....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks