• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can haul some stuff from St Louis, MO to Delta , CO and back

Tascabe

I bought an M37 off Ebay that is located in Delta, CO (near Grand Junction).

I need to get it to near Kansas City, KS

So - I will have an empty 30ft gooseneck going from near St Louis, MO out to Delta, CO.

I am going down I-70 so through Denver area.

I will be going right by BFR (http://www.steelsoldiers.com/salvag...salina-kansas-goodie-hole-26.html#post1178197) so if somebody needs me to stop on the way west and pick something up for transport- I can. Not pulling parts that time but can pick up.

I will be stopping by BFR to pick up a few items for myself on the way back through as well so would have a bit of room for stuff back that way too.

On the way back I will only have the M37 so still plenty of space - until Ft Riley - where I will be picking up a friend's CUCV for transport to Kansas City area.

Then from Kansas City to St Louis it is empty trailer again.

Forgot to put the dates - Will beleaving St Louis on Aug 6th - going to take my time and make a raod trip vacation out of it - so will be back in St Louis by the 12th - that is all the schedule I am planning on right now.

Last edited: