• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can I replace my leaking FDC ? still want it to be multifuel

hello all, I was wondering if since the local diesel shop messed with the servo screw on the FDC instead of the fuel nuts.. and I have no idea the original settings, Can I replace the FDC and still keep my pump? I know about the 4 bolts, but im not sure about removing theinlet and outlet lines... will this cause air to enter the lines, and if so whats the recourse? Is this a good Idea? will a 5 ton injection pump FDC work as a replacement? I'm thinking that they overfueled the pump causing the dark gray smoke, and it ended in a headgasket failure. I noticed that diesel is seeping from the hydrolic head from 2 lines, is this a result as well of too much fuel/ power, or from the guy re installing them when the new pump was installed? Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Thank you

jon

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: can I replace my leaking FDC ? still want it to be multi

You can bypass the FDC if you want a diesel fuel only engine.