• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can soft tops be painted? Where can new tops be found?

oddshot

The top on my deuce is pretty bad and I'd like to replace it. I've been away form the forum for a while, so I don't know whats up. I see there is a soft top in the classified ... but its tan. Is there now a way to paint these tops?

If not, does anybody know where a green, or 3 color camo soft top might be found? Have the prices of things things gone nuts?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They can be painted with elastometric paint (rubberized stuff that is flexible, such as 'CoolSeal'), then get an overcoat of the correct BEHR paint from Home Depot. The difficulty of finding soft tops is what made me go to all hard top trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks