• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can somebody send me the cd form of the tm?

axlr8

my computer doesnt function with pdf....if i can get emails with it i can download it off yahoo program just not with my normal computer, ive tried everything...

JUNKYARDJOHN

I've got a 1968 keiser frazier diesel operated computer thats the size of a large chest freezer, & I'm technology challenged. ;) If I can download em..... anyone can. My grandson is nine & he's always helping me out when I get hung up on this thing. Got any grandkids?? rofl John

axlr8

what the heck is goin on then!? i click on it and it says the files are inaccessable and i have to have the latest operations training....WTF?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try right clicking on the files from JTs site and save them right to a folder instead of opening them first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks