• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can someone ID this bracket by number?

BillIdaho

I need an "Antenna Bracket Assembly", #SC-F-446392. It is an antenna mount.

It's for my Gama Goat, but appears to be a mounting setup for a plain ol' fashioned AS-1729 antenna, so I'm hoping it's a relatively common thing. I simply cannot find anything by this number. My web-fu didnt help much (at all). Could that be the number for what is usually called the "sugar scoop" that the MX6707 bolts to? (I don't have any pictures to go by.)

AIE1

Bill, I went through the SB 11-131 and that bracket your talking about SC-F-446392 with an NSN of 5820-00-493-3049 appears to be in only two kits and they are unique to the M561. No pix's in the SB but that Antenna Bracket assy is in two kits the MK-1245/VRC (Installation for AN/VRC-12, 47 in M561 (cab mounted)) and the MK-1252/GRC (Installation for AN/VRC-46). What is strange is the ant bracket is not in the M561 kit for the VRC-47 or any of the other listed kits.
Hope this is helpful!
Regards

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks