• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can someone ID this trailer?

M275Fan

I have yet to find any info on this trailer. All i know is what it looks like and that its from the second world war. The dolly is removable and it can be towed behind a standard truck tractor.uploadfromtaptalk1450659277846.jpg

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That trailer is intended to be used with the White 666 ECT truck-tractor. There is a picture of the combination in the Crimson book. It is listed in TM9-2800 as Semitrailer low bed, front loading 20 ton gooseneck. Made by Lacrosse and others. 14.00-20 tires. Use by engineers to move cranes and dozers. I would love to have one.

M275Fan

Thanks NDT. I actually came across it looking at the White 666 tractor but I couldn't dig up a name. I'd love to have one too. And a White 666 to tow it. But I can't seem o find one out here on the east coast. A guy can dream though.