• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can someone identify this engine and where to find repair info?

Strouty

I thought I had taken pictures of the truck info, but I guess not, I swear my iPhone randomly deletes pictures these days ;)

It is gasoline powered, the truck had a 10 ton capacity for highway service. I have no spark and I was looking for the best way to troubleshoot it. I know it has an ignition switch (and it was on), kind of a pain to mess with since the starter switch is on the floor. I thought maybe the TM for the truck would have info, but I am not sure what the model is.

IMG_6172.jpeg
IMG_6173.jpeg

Strouty

It is definitely bigger than a 5 ton, has been made into a log loader, so no clue what it was originally. I will see what pops up with the engine model info.

Strouty

OK, I will search the TMs, thanks for the info. We always thought it was a 10 ton version. What would be the difference?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks