• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can this be right ????

Scarecrow1

I am looking to pick up a trailer soon so I was in the research stage. Better known as window shopping I have an SUV with a pintle hitch,so I can pull it home . The next point to think about is the weight . So I checked the 3/4 ton M101A1 it's weight is Est 3,160 lbs, ok so I look up the weught on the M105A2 1&1/2 ton its Estimated at 2,750 lbs . Thats twice the haul load as the 3/4 ton but its minus 410 lbs . Can this be right ????:roll:

Tackettr

I would say the weight is wrong. Which one are you getting 101 or 105? I pulled a 105A2 with my GMC Envoy (6 Cylinder) with no problems. Used magnetic taillights & an adjustable pintal raised as high as it would go. If you have to go far I would pull the cover off, it creates a lot of drag. It was tough for my 6 cylinder to keep it at highway speeds.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It could be a typo , The stats came off the GL site. But all the trailers stated the same est weights minus the 410 gap

Never go by gl descriptions

The trailer TMs have their weights listed in them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks